Social Software - Digital Sales Analyst
We are looking for a professional, results-oriented sales person with a proven track record to take ownership and accountability for driving business of Social Software for ISA region. Software sales rep is responsible for establishing, developing, maintaining and managing relationships inside IBM with Business Units and Techsales, Software Client Leaders (SCL), S & D and Marketing as well as outside IBM with our IBM Business Partners and customers in driving the Social Software revenue.
Providing sales excellence in all aspects of IBMs engagements with its customers in the region.
driving Social Collaboration & Digital experience Software revenue by working with designated customers and partners. Must have proven capability, past experience in sales, already established relationships, ability to work independently, capability to establish relationships with CXO-level stakeholders and the ability to interact and work effectively across all levels of the customer organizations in the region have to build a business strategy, define sales plays with aligned teams, visit customers and business partners, present our advantages, drive the execution to make business result, forecast and report this deals in order to achieve quota. Major focus will be on personal productivity which is measured on identifying, progressing and closing deals!
- Achieve and maximize revenue in designated accounts by identifying, developing and closing potential software opportunities
- Champion the solution selling approach and the superior ability of story telling
- Establish and maintain regular dialogue with senior management and key influencers of designated accounts in to establish deep relationships and increase the partnership with IBM
- Work with identified partners to map opportunities and develop sales plans to maximize IBMs software revenue in the designated accounts
- Track competitive activity, build plans to effectively counter it and win back business and share from competition.
- Build relationships with internal IBM software brand teams to ensure the required support levels are obtained to close sales
- Build a network of supporters from the Sector who will champion the use of IBM software
Effectively and accurately manage information within Sales Connect, build account plans, Win plans.
The knowledge of Social Collaboration, Software market across pan India region, including competitive landscape, teamwork and leadership capabilities to drive IBM Social Solutions, that brings together our extensive Social portfolio in the areas of :
1. Business Mail
2. Collaborative Applications
3. Enterprise Social Network
4. Customer Digital Experience
5. Talent Management