HR Business Partner
We are looking out for someone who have experience in various Platforms. Someone who is accountable for end-to-end implementation of key HR processes like Talent management, Employee engagement, Policy administration, Career development programs, Competency and Change management for all business units.
- Partner with Business for developing Human Resource Development plan
- Design Career Progression Platforms for employees.
- Partner with Business, develop strategies to attract, motivate and retain employees
- Develop, Deploy and Own Performance Appraisal
- Develop and Deploy Compensation & Benefit Programs
- Responsible for Legal and Welfare activities
- Conceive and Involve in Employee Engagement Programs
- Deploy Organizational Policies
- Involve in Campus hiring
- Induct New joiners
- Analyze and Retain Potential Resignations.
- Engage employees through structured interactions (such as – Meet the HR, skip level. one on one meeting, monthly unit head meeting, as well as regular communication formally and informally.
- Liaising with senior managers, employees to identify and resolve employee grievances and developed strategies to proven their recurrence in order to maintain a productive and harmonious workplace.
- Engaging and motivating employees who are on bench by unsteadying their concerns/ expectations and making efforts to resolve their issues.
- Inculcating in employees the spirit of giving back to the society by organizing village outreach programs, donation campus,WCF activities etc.,
- Creating a healthy work environment by creating fun at work by organizing DJ night, TGIF (Thanks God its Friday), Family Day, Biweekly Fun activities.
- Identifying the key resources/ high performers and implementing various programs with a view to retain them in the organization.
- Connecting with the employees who are identified as potential risk to the project (because of high probability of their resignation) with the view to motivate and retain them in the organization.
New employee integration:
- Ensuring smooth and faster assimilation of new hires into organization.
- Reducing infant mortality instances by conducting new hire orientation, new joiner Meet, Monthly Hr meet to understand the pulse of the new joiners.
- Ensuring all employees get periodical and timely organization updated which includes update on policy and process changes and aware of all they need to know in order to carry out their role and responsibility.
- Capturing market trends, issues of employees, intelligence/insights, recommendations and suggestions.
- Analyzing the HR trends and presenting the same to senior management along with recommendations.
- Analyzing attrition data and developing strategies to manage and rescue the attrition.
Learning and Development:
- Ensuring that the competencies of employees always stay updated and they are upgraded based on the roles they play or based on the new role identified for the employees
- Responsible for increasing effectiveness of existing employees and managers to help them deliver better
- Strategizing, developing and implementing career and succession planning in consultation with leads
- Conducting employee surveys and analyzing the results to drive initiatives based on the findings
- Help counseling/grievance handling sessions for employees aimed for maintaining a healthy work environment
Performance Management system:
- Responsible for anchoring the performance management process to effectively use them for talent development and engagement.
- Ensuring rolling out of PMS program right from involvement in scheduling timelines.
- Educating employees and managers and making them well equipped to drive the process buy giving presentations, imparting training sessions,
- Facilitating periodical reviews and feedbacks
- Ensuring completion by linking PMS to various programs such as pay hikes, identifications of high performers, promotions, job rotation, career management and training and development.
- Providing opportunity and necessary support for employees who have been identified for PIP with the view to improve their performance and record. Track their progress periodically.
Other Key Responsibilities handled:
- Conducting hr interview to check the candidate suitability for the requirement.
- Conducting induction for new joiners.
- Calculating and processing VIP (Variable Inputs) for active and non active employee.
- Coaching front line managers on different competencies like communication, Planning and organizing, decision making, stakeholder management, interpersonal skills, interpersonal skills, developing people, retention people, managing performance and employee engagement.
- Managing employee grievances along with the concerned stake holders
- Responsible for exit formalities including full and final settlements, gratuity, PF forms, pension etc.,
- Drive rewards and recognition program and fun @ floor activities.
- Accountable for timely confirmation for employees.
- Responsible for grievance management process and maintain disciplinary standards of the organization.
- Responsible for addressing employee queries and providing solutions on various employee issues.
- Interacted with the new hires and facilitate smooth transition and assimilation into the organization.
- Capturing feedback from attires and drives measure for controlling attrition.
- Preparing monthly dashboards and presenting to different stakeholders.
- Handled consulting and professional services vertical and currently handling niche resources (actuarial team) of verticals.