Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business
Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
Represents finance on cross functional teams.
Provides mentoring and guidance to entry level analysts.
Ability to influence multiple cost centers within a broad scope, typically interacting with managers and directors.
Expense management performs the financial accounting, reporting and forecasting for a Business Group or Global Function. You will be working closely with Planning, Analysis, and Reporting and Business Support as well as Finance Directors.
Responsibilities may include depending on level:
- Month-end accounting – making accounting entries, consulting and training business operations with their accounting, ensuring proper financial coding
- Creating and maintaining financial reporting models
- Helping to coordinate various financial processes such as financial forecasts, physical inventories, financial system access security
- Provide regular and ad hoc financial analysis to help the organizations better understand and forecast their spending
- Continually focus on process improvement to ensure efficiency, accuracy and compliance with financial controls
- Perform balance sheet and other financial reconciliations
- Work closely with internationally based finance colleagues and non-finance business partners